Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara
  • As I had stated on some of my reviews, I like the eyes of some Korean Artists
  • Their eyes are well defined and it is the first thing that you will get noticed once you look at their faces
  • I believe water proof mascara are needed just in case you are wearing mascara and there is a situation that you need to cry, you need to still look good
  • Moreover, I trust Mary Kay since I bought so many products from them and I love it
  • I recommend this mascara for every girl out there

• by grecy

As I had stated on some of my reviews, I like the eyes of some Korean Artists. Their eyes are well defined and it is the first thing that you will get noticed once you look at their faces. However, these dramatic eyes will not lead to success if there is no mascara. It needs to have it to achieve a Korean make-up.

I had so many mascaras and I was just curious that is why

I tried liquid mascara. I do not have waterproof mascara; I believe I need to have one. I believe water proof mascara are needed just in case you are wearing mascara and there is a situation that you need to cry, you need to still look good. Have you seen girls crying and their mascara is fading, they are like crying with black tears. It is a humiliation.

Moreover, I trust Mary Kay since I bought so many products from them and I love it. The waterproof mascara I have came from Mary Kay too. I hate the price of $ 10. It was so expensive for a mascara that I know I will only use once. However, I have to prove something so I have to sacrifice my money.

What I did was these, I apply the mascara on my lashes and I dipped in a pool. I float upside ...

• Mary Kay Waterproof Mascara
      down to see if it will not smudge or fade from my lashes. It smudges! And there is lots of ink all over my face. For second time, I try it with little water. I wore the water proof mascara again and my friend sprinkle water in my face, just like what it does when it rains. We want to know if the mascara will smudge for little water. It did not. Now my friend
      asked me to cry. Yes it is silly, but I did it just to prove it. It did not smudge even the water comes from the eyes. However, if you cry a lot, the mascara will give up and smudge.

Now I concluded the water proof mascara works for a little amount of water. It is adheres on the lashes and it looks great wearing. I recommend this mascara for every girl out there. It works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360170731/k2311a1217/12.17.10