Natural Vanilla Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Vanilla, it taste good and sweet and it stands as my anti-depressant
  • It is like putting a vanilla on your underarm which I like to find out if it works on me
  • You have to wait for a couple of minutes before putting on clothes unless you want to experience a very sticky feeling that will make you angry

• by grecy

I love Vanilla, it taste good and sweet and it stands as my anti-depressant. To be real, vanilla makes me happy much more if it is a flavor in the ice cream and in perfumes. Now Avon Naturals comes out with a Vanilla Roll-On. That was great. It is like putting a vanilla on your underarm which I like to find out if it works on me. The price is $ 1 for the size of 1.7 fl.oz.

Same as some of the deodorants

I used, it works well on blocking perspiration. It does not leave white stain in the clothes. It is easy to apply, but not easy to dry. Plus, it is sticky while drying. You have to wait for a couple of minutes before putting on clothes unless you want to experience a very sticky feeling that will make you angry. Make sure you are shaved before you put it on because the hair adheres to the roll-on and can be the source of worst ...

• sticking. It happened to me many times before. My underarms become itchy and sometimes scratching it is becoming painful. But it only happen when I do not let the deodorant to dry first before wearing dress.

When you apply it properly, there are fewer problems. It has an intoxicating smell and it can over powers the perfume I am wearing. Make sure you are not wearing your favorite perfume because once it gets mixed with it, the scent is weird. I tried it one

time and I had a feeling of vomiting because the two scents do not jive.

For my conclusion, vanilla flavor is always good and the smell is always intoxicating. But to apply vanilla flavor on your underarms is a no no to me. I still believe that deodorant should have zero scents. People should not tell you are wearing it. It should be kept in private. Anyway, vanilla is a good flavor but not my thing when it comes to deodorant. I stop using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360160731/k2311a1217/12.17.10