Full Throttle Energy Drink  » Food  »
1.5
  • I love the fact that after I finish my beloved can of Full Throttle Citrus I never feel jittery nor do i crash and need a nap later

• by kirri.rae

Fuze Beverage, LLC’s Full Throttle energy drinks are exactly what they advertise: refreshment, flavor, and a no choke formula. Full Throttle holds its crisp icy flavor long after it has been opened. This is one of the only energy drinks I don’t mind drinking warm, as hard as that is to believe.

It is very affordable

being one of the cheapest Energy drinks available and comes with a great power packed formula. The Full Throttle family consists of four very different flavors.

Citrus was the first to hit stores, It is a very light citrus taste, that isnt quite placeable to any of the citrus fruits. It has held its place in my heart for years.

Citrus was closely followed by Blue Agave and Red Berry. Blue Agave reminds me of drinking blueberries.

Where as Red Berry reminds me of Strawberry Pez candies. The Red Berry I personally find far to sweet to drink a whole serving but do enjoy a few sips of here and there.

Finally, Mocha Coffee hit the stores however ...

• Full Throttle Energy Drink
      this is by far my least favorite. The formula tastes much like Monster’s Coffee line.

I personally can’t stand the creamy texture prefering the carbonation of the other flavors. Finally, I must touch on the “No choke formula”.

jittery nor do i crash and need a nap later. I am alery, happy, and usually just have a bit more enthusiasm for chasing the kids, working, or cleaning house.

I highly suggest Full Throttle to anyone that feels they need an extra kick in the morning. Especially to those that just can’t stand taste of other energy drink lines, and supplements.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121360150731/k2311a1217/12.17.10