Body Benefits Pop Up Hairbrush With Mirror  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to carry this little fold up brush with me called Body Benefits Pop Up Hairbrush with Mirror
  • I would recommend this handy little pop up brush to any lady or man to have on hand to help fix their hair on the go as well
  • I know some of my little sisters like the brush because it fits in their backpacks and they can take it with them to school and redo their hair after gym class or sport practices

• by Soleil Robins

Once in awhile my hair gets all messed up while I am out. I like to carry this little fold up brush with me called Body Benefits Pop Up Hairbrush with Mirror. I find it very easy to travel with and very handy to use so I can fix my hair while I am out and about. It brushes my hair out well and I can check in the mirror to see if my hair style looks okay. I even like to use the mirror to help put my makeup on which is very helpful.

The little pop up hairbrush comes in all

different colors. I choose purple because I like purple and it matched my handbag. The little hairbrush is round and fits nicely in any handbag of mine. It folds up like a compact mirror and the bristle on the brush pop right up so I can brush my hair right out. Its really a pretty handy little beauty item to have.

However, I must say I have had to replace this little compactable pop up brush a few times because it does not hold up well since it is made from plastic and rubbers. But I will say it is handy to have ...

• on hand and I will never go without one of these hairbrushes.

I do think the Body Benefits Pop Up Hairbrush With Mirror is very affordable and worth having in my handbag just incase I ever need to fix my hair on the go. I would recommend this handy little pop up brush to any lady or man to have on hand to help fix their hair on the go as well. I would even recommend someone to get it just because it has a mirror and a mirror is always go to have on hand especially if you’re a lady and need

to touch up your makeup from time to time. I even think it would make an excellent little gift for teen girls or a great stocking stuffer for girls. I know some of my little sisters like the brush because it fits in their backpacks and they can take it with them to school and redo their hair after gym class or sport practices. Anyways, I do hope those of you who get one of this pop up hair brushes like the way they work. I know I sure do. I wish you all some very happy hair days or moments ahead of you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121360081231/k2311a1217/12.17.10