Bank of America in Key West
510 Southard St, Key West Florida
  • I love Bank of America but there are bad branches of Bank of America, and there are good branches of Bank of America but right from the start of this review, I want to note that this Bank of America branch is a delightful branch of Bank of America to go to, and I am giving this branch a perfect 10 for a few reasons
  • The bank is open average hours, although I am not to positive on the days and hours they are open from, I do know that they are opened up at least 6 days a week, and I have been here mostly during late afternoon hours, and I never experience a huge rush of people when I go there
  • I recommend going here anytime and do not be discourage if there is a little bit of a line because chances are the line will move at a fast rate

• by surfercoast

I love Bank of America but there are bad branches of Bank of America, and there are good branches of Bank of America but right from the start of this review, I want to note that this Bank of America branch is a delightful branch of Bank of America to go to, and I am giving this branch a perfect 10 for a few reasons.

Hospitality is the first reason why I give so much credit to this branch, because it doesn’t matter if you are a regular visitor to this branch or a outsider who just needs to stop by and do some quick banking, because the tellers and

entire staff at this branch treat all customers with equal respect. The way I am treated at this bank is just marvelous, and you will be treated like a regular customer at this branch.

The bank is open average hours, although I am not to positive on the days and hours they are open from, I do know that they are opened up at least 6 days a week, and I have been here mostly during late afternoon hours, and I never experience a huge rush of people when I go there. I find that anytime is a good time to go here, and I also think that the people ...

• who work there do their jobs so well and there is hardly any waiting around to get your banking done. I recommend going here anytime and do not be discourage if there is a little bit of a line because chances are the line will move at a fast rate. The drive-thru is also fast, but I usually go inside and do my banking face to face with the tellers.

The branch is located in a beautiful section of Key West, and parking is good, and everything is noticeably clean about the branch. The inside is at good room temperature which is good when the days in Key West get

outrageously hot. I also like that the inside is presented very well, which means it is very clean, even the air is clean at this branch.

If you like banking at Bank of America, and you enjoy going to a branch that doesn’t waste your time than you will enjoy doing business at this Bank of America branch. The staff here is respectful, helpful, and the branch is nice and clean, and these are all extremely positive things, and these are some of the reasons why I give this branch a perfect 10, and I recommend that you do some banking at this branch if you are ever passing by.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4217121360051231/k2311a1217/12.17.10