Nick’s bar and grill in Key West  » Restaurants  »
601 Front Street, Key West, FL 33040
  • In my opinion the Nick's bar and grill caters to all kind of clientele, and not only does the place cater to everybody's taste but they treat all customers the same, whether they are old, young or middle age, tourists or regulars, the customers are always treated equally
  • My friends and I always end up having a great time at the Nick's bar and grill, and we all agree that the drinks are at good prices and they taste delightful, and we all agree that the bartenders are so awesome to deal with, and we all enjoy tipping them good tips because of how nice and polite and just great they always are to us
  • This bar's management is doing something right because my friends and I like to go back here and have a great night out

• by surfercoast

This is one fun hangout that is fun for all age groups, both young and old! In my opinion the Nick’s bar and grill caters to all kind of clientele, and not only does the place cater to everybody’s taste but they treat all customers the same, whether they are old, young or middle age, tourists or regulars, the customers are always treated equally. The Nick’s bar and grill bar demonstrates excellent hospitality, and there is no room for bad customer service on the Nick’s bar and grill bar staff because every employee that I have encountered has always been polite, respectful and just fun to talk to. The bartenders are awesome to chat with, and they always know how to talk to people.

Nick’s bar and grill keeps their

place in top form. Cleanliness seems to be a top priority because I never notice anything dirty. A few times I did witness drinks being spilled, and there was somebody right there to clean it up. Finding a spot at the bar is sometimes not easy but I do get a seat right at the bar most of the time visiting the Nick’s bar and grill. I’m not sure if the staff are trained to keep the place tidy at all times, and I am not sure if the Nick’s bar and grill trains the staff in hospitality, but the staff excels in both hospitality and keeping the place looking sharp, clean and presentable.

This is a good drinking bar and people here leave other people alone which is nice ...

• if you prefer to enjoy a few drinks by yourself or with a few friends. Drinks are priced nicely, and $20-$40 is more than enough if you just want a few beers, but if you want to drink shots and beer than plan on bringing more but I come for the beer and usually just drink the common brands such as Budweiser, but the beer menu is just like most bars that you go to, but the prices rock here!

I have been at the bar as late as midnight and as early as 7pm, but the bar tends to be very busy on weekend nights. I’m not sure if they are open everyday of the week because when I do come in I tend to go on weekend nights or

on a Thursday. Any day is good to go there but if you do not want to drink around a lot of people than your best bet is to go around 7pm.

My friends and I always end up having a great time at the Nick’s bar and grill, and we all agree that the drinks are at good prices and they taste delightful, and we all agree that the bartenders are so awesome to deal with, and we all enjoy tipping them good tips because of how nice and polite and just great they always are to us. This bar’s management is doing something right because my friends and I like to go back here and have a great night out. This place is the perfect drinking bar,therefore I rate it a 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 717121360001231/k2311a1217/12.17.10