Argentina Beef Loaf  » Food  »
1.0
  • For this particular brand, I was disappointed
  • I like the quality of the loaf with this brand because it was not flaky and it was not too soft

• by ibizaspain

Argentina Beef Loaf is included among the most famous variety of canned goods from Argentina. Since the famous corned beef was well received in the market, this food brand started manufacturing different canned foods. Beef loaf is similar to luncheon meat however it differs on the kind of ingredients it contains. For this particular kind, obviously beef is the main ingredient in the rolled into the piece. For those who do not

eat meat but wants to have this kind of viand, they usually opt for beef loaf. But there are more to simply having beef inside.

If we are reviewing about a food, the most pertinent point to stress out is the taste. For this particular brand, I was disappointed. Like El Rancho, the taste was bland. It felt like eating a cheap beef meal from a cafeteria cooked by an amateur girl ...

• who does not know how to make food tastes good. It was totally a miss. I did not feel the flavor of beef either. I only felt the coldness of the entire beef loaf, as if it was a left over or made up of sick cow. When I chew a small amount in my teeth, the food makes me loose my appetite.

The second thing I want to tackle is the

quality of the loaf. I like the quality of the loaf with this brand because it was not flaky and it was not too soft. It was compact and even right after frying it, the entire loaf was still intact. There is softness in it but it was not that moldy.

The taste for me is the most important aspect of every food. The product does not have even the slightest likable taste.

Argentina Beef Loaf
    gary says :

re : I like the quality of the loaf with this brand because it was not flaky and it was not too soft
    Tried the argentina beef loaf.. really disappointed how it was put together and ingredients put into the product..it is not fit for consumption of any living creatures on thos planet especially humans..my cat won’t even touch it after investigation.
    I will never buy that product..

gary says :

I will never buy that product..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121359991231/k2311a1217/12.17.10