Acqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 oz  » Perfume  »
  • Perhaps it is true that perfumes smell differently on different skins, yet for us, so far it proved as affirmed, indubitable positive surprise at different occasion and always earned heated accolades from motley various types of men – and women
  • We firmly believe it is a huge value for the money and an ultimate treat to spoil yourself or your dear ones

• by grandilo

Aqua Di Gio By Giorgio Armani belong with the category of great value scents, fit for every oportunity, personality and generation. I remember my first encounter with this awesome extravagant fragrance, a formidable present for my husband from a distanced, affluent relative long time ago. Stunned and awed by considerable preciousness, I liked the smell right off, understanding clearly all the fuss around the mighty Armani products. When we are alone, I tend to nuzzle my face in his neck to catch a

whiff of compelling clean, fresh gaiety, enticing a smile on his face. No wonder my overly demanding man firmly declares Aqua smells just the way every man should smell. In addition, unique and sophisticated hints of masculinity, hand in hand with delicate vitality tend to linger discreetly but persistently and presumptuously proportionate for extended hours.

Decisively mannish, tenacious and resolutely pronounced aroma of open sea and gentle breeze is crystalline, woody and deeply aromatic at the same time, supplemented with ...

• enchanting, elusive fruity and herbal shades. Just a sniff discovers a boosted, accrued pungency of rosemary, fused cunningly with refreshingly rejuvenating citrus notes, elegantly engaged in glorious conclusion with pleasant, brief suggestion of jasmine, aquatic ocean cleanliness and warmer, benevolently assertive tracks of wood.

of men – and women. Like all designer products, Aqua Di Gio originaly personifies the class of higher priced perfumes, but both my husband and me appraise it as well worthy over 60 $. We firmly believe it is a huge value for the money and an ultimate treat to spoil yourself or your dear ones. Thus, do not ask why it is so popular, invincible number one bestseller for over a decade – better try it by yourself!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617121359961231/k2311a1217/12.17.10