Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought the small rollerball, and will wear it ocassionally to work or something
  • I think this perfume would be good for any age group to try
  • I believe it is more popular with the mature ladies though
  • On the down side it is to soft to smell amazing to me , but if you like the lighter scents it might smell amazing to you

• by Gina Gott

This is a nice and mature scent that has been around for a long time. It is a sophisticated blend of smells that smell good , but slightly watered down to me. It is a soft and gentle scent , but it is extremely long lasting. It is a good scent as long as you like lighter perfumes. I usually wear perfumes that are a little bit stronger , but this scent does have a lot going for it. Try it out. I bought the small rollerball, and will wear it ocassionally to work or something. It is not a bad scent at all , but it’s not bold enough to be one that I would buy over and over again.

The fragrance has a lot of good scents in

it. It has freesia , lotus , and melon. It also has hints of peony , lily , and carnation. I love the woodsy notes in it as well. There is cedar and sandal along with musk and amber. This scent reminds me of nature. It would smell perfect if it didn’t smell slightly watered down. I wish it was just a little bit more unique smelling as well. It reminds me of some other fragrances I have tried , and I liked them a little bit better.

I think this perfume would be good for any age group to try. I believe it is more popular with the mature ladies though. It has a sexy and alluring quality to it. It is lightly seductive , and I did get ...

• some compliments when I wore it. I like that it lasts for hours. Even though it is a light fragrance it will stick with you all day and into the night. This scent is perfect for someone who wants to smell good , but not be offensive to anyone. This is a very likeable fragrance , and shouldn’t cause anyone any headaches or anything. It is friendly and welcoming.

The price is a little to expensive for the bigger bottles. A 3.3 oz bottle is $90.00. I purchased the smaller rollerball. It only cost $23.00. The perfume smells good to me, but just not good enough for that price. The rollerball bottle is small and easy to carry around with you. It is simple looking with a glass bottle and

silver cap. It goes on easy and lasts.

I think this is a perfume that you could wear anytime of the year. It is just a sensual yet gentle scent that you can feel at ease about wearing anywhere. I probabley won’t ever purchase a big bottle of this stuff , but I will enjoy my mini bottles of this perfume from time to time. I can picture this perfume being great for job interviews or first dates. It is soft and impressive. Try it out for yourself. On the down side it is to soft to smell amazing to me , but if you like the lighter scents it might smell amazing to you. It is a nice and decent perfume that could be worn wherever you want to go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617121359921231/k2311a1217/12.17.10