Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Synchronized Complex  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love just about every Estee Lauder product I have ever tried , and this one is no exception
  • I recommend this product for anyone 25 and up
  • I believe that it would be good for any skin type to use
  • I like that this product shows results pretty fast
  • I paid about $50.00 for it at Bloomingdales

• by Gina Gott

This product will literally turn back time when you apply it under your eyes. It works beautifully. I love just about every Estee Lauder product I have ever tried , and this one is no exception. I turned 30 this year , and I have been trying to find a good and decent night repair cream that would help with the little tiny lines that were starting to form under my eyes. I have tried a few different products , but this one is one of my favorites. It is a little expensive , but I saw results with it. I recommend this product for anyone 25 and up. Check it out for yourself. I always say it is never to early or to late to start taking care of your skin.

This

product has a little almost medicine like smell to it. It goes away pretty fast though. I use this cream every night before I go to bed. I just apply it under my eyes , and it works while I am sleeping comfortablely in bed. It is not to oily or greasy feeling. I believe that it would be good for any skin type to use. This is just another great product that I have happily added to my nightly beauty regiment.

I like that this product shows results pretty fast. In the first week after trying this eye cream I could tell a difference. The little lines that were starting to appear under my eyes quickly faded. My eyes looked brighter and more youthful. The skin under my eyes even became firmer.

• This cream is made of good healthy stuff , and it moisturizes your skin very well. I would say the most important thing you can do to your skin is to make sure that somehow or another it gets plenty of moisture , especially in the colder months.

I will go ahead and tell you that yes this product is expensive. Yes I will probably go back to a cheaper brand that works similiar , but whenever I have a little extra money in my pocket I plan on buying this particular eye cream again. I paid about $50.00 for it at Bloomingdales. I am satisfied with my purchase , and it is well worth the money. I am always happy to find products that actually work the way they claim and the

way I expect them to.

To sum everything up , if you have the extra money then buy this cream. It is expensive , but well worth every penny. It makes me look and even feel younger since I started using it. You will be amazed at how much the appearance of your face itself will change when your eyes look more youthful and energized. I love it! If you have fine lines , wrinkles , puffy eyes , or anything about the area under your eyes that you want to improve - try this product! You will be glad that you did. This eye cream will make you look and feel better , and it does it all while you are snoozing away at night. If you are considering it , go for it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117121359901231/k2311a1217/12.17.10