Carolina Herrera CH Perfume
  • I think that is important for a good quality perfume if it's expensive
  • I love everything from the bottle to scent itself
  • I like that it is a nice perfume that can be worn anywhere

• by Gina Gott

This is a nice oriental , woodsy , and floral perfume. It has a very unique scent , and is a very nice scent to wear year round. I first discovered this perfume , because my aunt had a bottle. I tried it on myself , and wow. I fell in love. I had to go and get a bottle for myself that day , because I just couldn’t stop sniffing my wrist. It may be a little expensive , but this perfume is worth it.

The scent is very original and bold. It has bergamot , oranges , and melons in it. There is also some grapefruit , rose , and jasmine added to it. There is also cinnamon , many woody notes , and leather to round this scent

out. It smells very fresh and different. It is a good change of pace when you want to wear something special or you can wear it on a daily basis to stand out from the crowd. Either way , this perfume will turn heads wherever you go. It’s scent is very alluring and almost intoxicating. I got compliments everywhere I go , and my husband really loves this scent too.

It is a strong and powerful scent , but not to much. If you just spray your writsts it is perfect to wear during the day , and if you spray a little more on you will be good to go through the night. This perfume has good staying power. I think that is important for a good quality perfume if ...

• it’s expensive. This is a sophisticated and womanly scent great for any ocassion. I think it is better suited for the mature women out there , and might be to much for the young teenage crowd. Everyone should try it though. It is lovely.

The bottle is cute. It is covered in red leather with CH written all over it. There is also a cute ribbon with a silver CH charm hanging from it wrapped around the top of the bottle. The 1.7 oz bottle is a little expensive , but I will happily pay the price again and again. It cost about $70.00 at Bloomingdales. For finally finding a long lasting and quality perfume wrapped in one , that is actually still a good deal.

Everything about this perfume is

a statement of quality. I love everything from the bottle to scent itself. It is bold enough to get plenty of attention , but without overdoing it. I like that it is a nice perfume that can be worn anywhere. This is just a warm and welcoming scent with undertones of sexy coyness. I can’t even put in words how wonderful it is. Check it out for yourself. It is a wonderful go to perfume when you want to feel special. Buy a bottle for yourself , and even if you use it just on certain ocassions it will be worth it. With it’s good staying power , the bottle does last a long time. It is worth it and so are you. Go sample it for yourself and see what you’ve been missing!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5617121359891231/k2311a1217/12.17.10