Haven Twenty-Four Inch Cornucopia Christmas Wreath (Model Number 878584006325)
  • The Haven Twenty-Four Inch Cornucopia Christmas Wreath cost me thirty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents
  • Now I like Christmas wreaths that light up, like the Brookstone 24 Cordless LED Pre-Lit Christmas Wreath, but I also like natural-looking Christmas wreaths that are decorated with items that can be found in nature
  • I typically try to avoid placing wreaths outdoors where they will be directly hit with rain or snow because I never know if the weather is going to have a negative effect on the how the wreath looks over time, so if I do hang it outside, it's always hung where it's underneath something so the rain or snow can't land right on it
  • Lights wouldn't look right on this kind of wreath, I don't think, and would take away from its naturalness, as in, stuff that's found out in nature

• by CirclingCanvas

The Haven Twenty-Four Inch Cornucopia Christmas Wreath cost me thirty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. I feel this Christmas wreath was worth every penny. Now I like Christmas wreaths that light up, like the Brookstone 24″ Cordless LED Pre-Lit Christmas Wreath, but I also like natural-looking Christmas wreaths that are decorated with items that can be found in nature. This Christmas wreath fits the bill perfectly. It displays a wide variety of stuff that one might find on the ground when walking through a forest. It’s completely artificial, but it doesn’t look artificial, and that’s what counts in my eyes. All around the Christmas wreath, twigs are protruding, bunches of cranberries can be spotted. sizable pine cones are sticking out, different kinds of fruit can be seen like apples and pears, and all this stuff is surrounded by a beautiful green background that’s made up of four different kinds of leaves from four different kinds of trees: cedar, pine, spruce and fir.

/> It’s an attractive assortment and because there’s so much attached to this Christmas wreath, each individual aspect stands out fairly well. Everything doesn’t just blend together, either because of the different colors or different textures, or in some cases, both, and the result is a Christmas wreath that is intricately designed and appealing to the eye.

I’m quite pleased how this Christmas wreath is put together. Everything is solidly attached to the Christmas wreath. That means that I don’t have to be concerned with the possibility some of the pine cones are going to fall off or having to pick up evergreen needles from the floor. Everything is securely fastened to the Christmas wreath, and that, to me, suggests that it was assembled with care and attention and that the Christmas wreath should last me for several Christmases. The Christmas wreath is twenty-four inches in diameter, so whether its hung on the wall over the fireplace, on the front door or even ...

• somewhere else like on the garage, this Christmas wreath will easily be spotted. I typically try to avoid placing wreaths outdoors where they will be directly hit with rain or snow because I never know if the weather is going to have a negative effect on the how the wreath looks over time, so if I do hang it outside, it’s always hung where it’s underneath something so the rain or snow can’t land right on it. The Christmas wreaths attaches securely to a wall and won’t fall easily. I really can’t imagine how this Christmas wreath could be improved as I find it perfect the way it is. Lights wouldn’t look right on this kind of wreath, I don’t think, and would take away from its naturalness, as in, stuff that’s found out in nature.

The Haven Twenty-Four Inch Cornucopia Christmas Wreath is a high quality Christmas decoration that brings together a number of fruits and leaves as well as other

common forest items and displays them in a fashion that’s attractive and very secure. It’s nice looking at all the various different textured items, ranging from the leaves that come from different evergreen trees and fruits as well as pine cones and twigs. The colors are generally soft and soothing to the eye, although there is some red and orange due to the different fruits. I find it to be a really attractive Christmas wreath that doesn’t need lights to stand out and look nice. The quality of the Christmas wreath is impressive, too, with everything being securely fastened to the wreath, so no worries about things falling off and landing who knows where. Plus, once I put it up, it stays up, so I can hang it as high up on the wall as I want without having to be concerned with the possibility that it might fall. It’s definitely a Christmas wreath that I like a lot and feel is deserving of a “10″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5317121359851231/k2311a1217/12.17.10