Kodak PlaySport Waterproof High-Def Pocket Camcorder
  • I think this a great gadget that you can use anywhere
  • When you make a film the quality is amazing though
  • I like that it has image stabilization , so your film won't turn out shakey or blurry
  • One of the best things about this camera other than it being waterproof is that it is cheap too
  • This is the type of bargain that I love to find , especially when it comes to simple electronic gadgets that even I can use with no trouble

• by Gina Gott

This is a must buy item for anyone that is looking for a great camcorder that films in HD , and is not that expensive. It is small and easy to carry around with you , and to top it off it is waterproof. I actually filmed some friends and I playing around under water at the pool. It is the coolest camcorder you can get for the price. I think this a great gadget that you can use anywhere. If you are thinking about getting it , then just go for it. This is a camcorder that won’t let you down.

I absolutely love the color of it. Purple

is my favorite color , so that kind of drew me in when I saw it. They have a blue one too , but the purple was ofcourse my first choice. This camera has a very nice two inch color LCD screen. It is very cute and sylish. It is small enough for me to stick in my pocket , but I usually carry it around in my purse. It is light weight. It is very easy to carry around everywhere.

The picture quality is only so so for the camera taking still photos. When you make a film the quality is amazing though. I like that it has image

stabilization , so your film won’t turn out shakey or blurry. Another cool thing that I like is that it has face tracking , so it will focus right on your friends and families. Everything shows up bright and clear in HD. The sound quality is pretty decent. You can hear everything that is being said loudly and clearly.

This camcorder is very strong and durable too. I have dropped it a couple of times by accident , and so far I have not even scratched it. One of the best things about this camera other than it being waterproof is that it is cheap too. It usually sells for ...

• Kodak PlaySport Waterproof High-Def Pocket Camcorder
      $150.00. I got it on sale for even less though at Walmart. I paid $125.00 for it. I would have paid twice that without blinking. You can find this camcorder at Best Buy and other electronic stores too. This is one of the best buys you can get for the money! I am really surprised that it isn’t more expensive.

Without any doubt this is a great camcorder. I am very happy with it , and plan on having it for a long time. It is tough , small , and easy to carry. The films turn out great on it. It is easy to upload the films

to facebook and YouTube. The price is amazing. It is cute and stylish. There is no reason why you won’t love it. I am thinking about buying a couple for Christmas gifts this year. It would be great for any age. The quality is amazing for the price! This camcorder comes with everything you need to start filming fun moments in your life , so that you can always remember them. I am so glad that I have it , and I recommend it to everyone. This is the type of bargain that I love to find , especially when it comes to simple electronic gadgets that even I can use with no trouble.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1617121359821231/k2311a1217/12.17.10