Love You More - JLS - Single  » Music  »
  • I think it was a lovely type of ballad that they did and another example that they have more than one string to their bow
  • Whilst I thought this was a good song and a good reminder that this group was not just about one or two of them I did find it a little odd as a Children In Need track I appreciate that it’s about love and I suppose the need of love with goes along side the children within the country that really need our help, but I would perhaps like a song for Children In Need that was more relevant to the night itself and what the charity is all about
  • I have no problem with the band, but perhaps something a little more creative lyrically would have been useful

• by JustHonest

The fact that JLS were chosen to do the Children In Need Song for 2010 shows how popular they have become. I think it was a lovely type of ballad that they did and another example that they have more than one string to their bow. It’s also easy to forget that all the members have a good voice.

X-Factor shows this but then all band have a lead singer and we tend to forget that they are all very talented. Whilst I thought this was a good

I appreciate that it’s about love and I suppose the need of love with goes along side the children within the country that really need our help, but I would perhaps like a song for Children In Need that was more relevant to the night itself and what the charity is all about.

For me this is a love ...

• song that whilst good, could have been released at any time of year. I suppose they were simply looking for something that would sell and JLS were a very popular option with children. I have no problem with the band, but perhaps something a little more creative lyrically would have been useful.

In previous years there have been novelty tracks that capture peoples imagination and I do like that, I just felt that this was a song that one of many artists or groups could have sung and

there would not have been much of a difference.

Ultimately as long as it raised lots of money for the charity then it will have done a good job, but for such an occasion I would like to see more than just a song an artist or band that people think will see and put some real thought into how to make the single really relevant as well.

Performance wise though, struggle to fault it, good lads with good vocals and the music to the track was good as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1417121359741231/k2311a1217/12.17.10