Dollar Tree
1759 NW St Lucie West, Blvd, Port St. Lucie
  • And it only cost me ten dollars, instead of the 50 or so I might have spread somewhere else

• by sarahdragon26

There was once a time when many people wouldn’t dare to step in a dollar store, but now that our economy isn’t doing so well, people have to make more money-saving choices. I, myself, didn’t think a dollar store was really a good place to buy anything. I’m happy to say I was proven wrong.

I was walking with my son when we went past a Dollar Tree store and, on a whim, decided to go inside. I

will be honest. My expectations were very low on the quality and real prices of the objects inside. I was surprised to discover that everything was very nice looking and even had some name brands. And everything was REALLY just a dollar. That floored me more than anything else. I’ve been in dollar stores before and seen things that were five dollars or more. Maybe a few things were truly a dollar. But not the Dollar Tree. I ...

• got several candles, some trays to put them on, and shells to make Christmas presents. And it only cost me ten dollars, instead of the 50 or so I might have spread somewhere else.

And I have been in dollar stores that have some of nastiest and meanest people working there. Some of these people must really hate themselves to be so mean to others. But in the Dollar Tree, the place was clean and the employees were

very nice. Even with my son, who loves to laugh really loud, running around. He even said hi to one female employee and she smiled, saying hello back. I don’t care if it’s a dollar store, that is excellent service.

I have to honestly say I was wrong about my opinion of the Dollar Tree and am pleased to say it. I don’t do all my shopping there, mind you, but when I do go, I always end up buying something.

Dollar Tree

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2416121359511131/k2311a1216/12.16.10