Studio 18 Love the Earth 2011 CD Case Desk Calendar  » Gifts  »
  • I love nature and the environment so among all the gift calendars I have received throughout the years, this one is one of the few that stand out

• by TheCity

My friend just gave me a Love the Earth 2011 CD Case Desk Calendar. I love nature and the environment so among all the gift calendars I have received throughout the years, this one is one of the few that stand out. Each Christmas and New Year, I get bunches of calendars, and to tell you the truth, most of them I do not use or remember at all. This is one of the

few that I was pleased to get and I will be putting this on the desk in my room next year.

The Calendar is made out of 12 cards made of paper, one for each month, each having a beautiful and colorful picture depicting birds, flowers, butterflies, plants and the earth. They are pictures of artworks that look oil-painted. The pictures are all so bright and lovely that looking at them cheers me up. Aside ...

• from this, it looks very young, bright, and modern, which suits the desk in my room very well. I find myself looking at the pictures every now and then and I can’t wait to actually put it to use next year. This calendar is great for girls who love bright and cheerful artworks depicting nature.

I also like the fact that it’s quite practical to place the cards in the CD case because when the year

is over, you can just throw away the cards or cut them to decorate other items, and use the case for CDs or to replace with another set of photos, which you can even make on your own.

Aside from all of these, the calendar looks of good quality and well-thought-of. If you are having a hard time thinking of a gift to give and would just like to give a calendar, this one isn’t bad at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4616121359441131/k2311a1216/12.16.10