Daiso Charcoal Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this is the cheapest cleanser I have ever bought in my whole life
  • For once I thought this cleanser should have added fragrance in the ingredient list
  • And the best part is my face doesn’t fill tight after rinsing the creamy grey paste off
  • My skin feels moisturized and it is just amazing how this cleanser work so well at such a discounted price

• by janicemic

I got this cleanser from Daiso store in our local mall. Daiso feature all made in Japan products at $2 per item. It’s a very good deal as I got a lot of good quality stuff at such a low price. Anyway, when I saw the cleanser I was a bit worried it will do more harm than good. I think this is the cheapest cleanser I have ever bought in my whole life.

$2. That price is insanely economical.

The cleanser comes in a black and white tube. Well the body of the tube are in white while the wording in black. It has a twirl cap and a narrow opening to dispense the cream from the cleanser. The texture of the cleanser is creamy and the color is rather unattractive. It is grayish in color. The cleanser also emits a rather strong smell. The aroma is like ...

• charcoals. It took me a while to get used to the smell. For once I thought this cleanser should have added fragrance in the ingredient list.

The cleanser is a little oily when in contact with water however I must say that it work very well in cleansing my make up. I love how it is so convenient. I can clean my face off impurities and my make up at once. And the best

part is my face doesn’t fill tight after rinsing the creamy grey paste off. My skin feels moisturized and it is just amazing how this cleanser work so well at such a discounted price.

I was a little puzzled at how well it work and out of curiosity I double check the ingredient for the mask and found paraffin in them. That explains the oily texture when the cleanser comes in contact with water.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359401131/k2311a1216/12.16.10