Tide Detergent powder  » Housewares  »
  • The price is very cheep and it comes in our monthly budget very easily

• by sanath
      I use Tide detergent powder to clean our clothes and I have been using it since 3 years and I really don’t have any kind of complaints about it and in

fact I am satisfied very much with the result of it. Tide detergent powder cleans all the dirt of the clothes very easily and we do not need to use ...

• the brush to our clothes, I also use it to clean the clothes using the washing machine and it results good. The price is very cheep and it comes in
        our monthly budget very easily. The quantity or this soap powder which I use every day is very little yet it cleans the clothes very good. I just love it.

Tide Detergent powder
    khushbu says :

rin blaiming on tide, is it legal or not? Please provide corrective comments.

Galega says :

Rin had alleged copyright infringement and slandering through advertisement (TVC) on Tide. However, the issue has now been settled. The blame was legal, there was no denying.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53903135940331/k2311a039/3.9.07