Cinnamon Flavored Twizzlers  » Food  »
  • I am a fan of Twizzler’s, so before I say this I just want it to be known that I haven nothing against their company and have enjoyed their delicious flavor when my sweet tooth is calling for me to enjoy something tasty and sweet
  • But the cinnamon flavored Twizzler’s are by far a Twizzler I will not purchase again, and was highly disappointed in the product after my first try
  • I however did not find it appealing or tasty, and would not recommend this flavor of Twizzler to those who want to enjoy a Twizzler
  • This product can be found in grocery stores for a dollar and some change in the candy isle, but I suggest you don’t give it another thought

• by Susanna Frank

I am a fan of Twizzler’s, so before I say this I just want it to be known that I haven nothing against their company and have enjoyed their delicious flavor when my sweet tooth is calling for me to enjoy something tasty and sweet. But the cinnamon flavored Twizzler’s are by far a Twizzler I will not purchase again, and

was highly disappointed in the product after my first try.

Cinnamon is a spice that I really enjoy putting into many foods and drinks. Coffee’s, cocoa’s, cookies, pies, cupcakes, oatmeal and many other foods, but having that flavor in a soft fruit flavored candy is not something I enjoyed. To me, the taste of cinnamon is not one that is supposed to taste grainy and spicy, and that is exactly what the Cinnamon flavored Twizzler’s tasted like, spicy grainy fruit snacks.

After my first bite of this product I knew that it was not for me. If anyone has ever tasted a fireball candy, then you will have a good notion as to what these Twizzler’s tasted like. And because it was combined ...

• Cinnamon Flavored Twizzlers
      with a fruity Twizzler flavor made it all the more worse, I did not like chewing on a spicy, soft candy that was supposed to be reminiscent of cinnamon when in fact it did not remind me of cinnamon at all.

If you are someone who enjoys fireballs however, and are intrigued by the spiciness of this cinnamon flavored Twizzler then I

would say that this product is perfect for you. I however did not find it appealing or tasty, and would not recommend this flavor of Twizzler to those who want to enjoy a Twizzler. This product can be found in grocery stores for a dollar and some change in the candy isle, but I suggest you don’t give it another thought.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716121359381131/k2311a1216/12.16.10