Cheeseburger Flavored Doritos  » Food  »
  • This was not my imagination either, I know how crazy it might sound to have the flavor of a cheeseburger in a chip, but it really happened

• by Susanna Frank

Doritos has made a large variety of chip flavors. And being honest I have to say that I have really liked them all. One flavor in particular that I came across and knew that I had to try was the Cheeseburger flavor, which is part of their late night variety of chip flavors. I was skeptical, not sure that a chip could possibly taste like a cheeseburger, and a little frightened that the taste of the chip would be so

gross that I would have wasted my money as well as acquire a horrible taste in my mouth. Three words however…I was wrong.

I couldn’t believe that after the first crunchy bite of one of the Dorito Cheeseburger chips I got hit with a full on taste of a cheeseburger inside of my mouth. I could taste the pickle, the burger, the cheese and even the ketchup. This was not my imagination either, I know how crazy it might sound to ...

• have the flavor of a cheeseburger in a chip, but it really happened. I was shockingly surprised that Doritos could even come up with a product like this, combining two of the most beloved foods in one. The savory taste of a cheeseburger with condiments included, and a Dorito chip with its spices and crunchy goodness.

I know that there are many people out there who love cheeseburger and chips, and if you are one of them than I

would not wait another minute before trying the Doritos Cheeseburger flavored chip. It’s so shockingly good that I don’t think it can be believed how good and how authentic it tastes unless it is tried. These chips can be found in small bags (snack bags) for around a dollar, and the larger bags can be found for a slightly larger fee (prices vary depending on where they are purchased) at gas station stores, or grocery stores in the chip isle.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716121359371131/k2311a1216/12.16.10