Hot BBQ Potato Sticks from Better Made  » Food  »
  • I like that they have the health factor of zero trans fats as long with the goodness of what they taste like because it makes me want to purchase the product even more because I know I won’t feel guilty eating it
  • There is such a strong amount of flavor, but not overly strong to where I don’t want to eat them anymore, that I know I can rely on the product to deliver something my taste buds will thank me for

• by Susanna Frank

The Hot BBQ Potato Sticks from Better Made are the perfect snack for when I am looking for something crunchy, with a strong dose of flavor and zero trans fats. That’s right, zero trans fats! I couldn’t believe it either, especially for something that has such an explosive taste like this snack food.

Incase there was any confusion,

the BBQ potato sticks are just that. Potato sticks (that are like sticks of potato chips) that are coated with a hot BBQ coating so that you can taste the spicy goodness of the coating with each bite. I like that they have the health factor of zero trans fats as long with the goodness of what they taste like because it makes me want to purchase the product even more because I know I won’t feel guilty eating it.

Also, there is no blandness in this product whatsoever. There is such a strong amount of flavor, but not overly strong to where I don’t want to eat them anymore, that I know I can rely on ...

• Hot BBQ Potato Sticks from Better Made
      the product to deliver something my taste buds will thank me for. Rather then me purchasing something that has zero trans fats and tastes horrible and very plain, I know I will be a consumer of this product instead.

If you are someone who also enjoys spicy foods, and potato chips, but are looking to not indulge in something

that has too many fats, then I would go for this product. It can be found in gas station stores or other grocery stores for around a dollar depending on where they are purchased. Next time you see the Hot BBQ Sticks from Better Made in the stores I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase a bag and try them out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2716121359361131/k2311a1216/12.16.10