Dawath Basmathi Rice
  • I used it just 2 months back and I prepared some interesting rice dishes or rice recipes using this rice and all the members of my family enjoyed the food and they said it is cooked very tasty and rice is just good
  • I can recommend this rice to all the housewives to use without any doubt or hesitation about it

• by sanath
      Dawath basmathi rice is very good branded rice that is very good in quality. It is a bit costly but worthy. I used it just 2 months back and

I prepared some interesting rice dishes or rice recipes using this rice and all the members of my family enjoyed the food and they said it is cooked very tasty and ...

• rice is just good. Since then whenever I invite some guests or my friends or relative I use Dawath basmathi rice to prepare the meals. I can recommend this
        rice to all the housewives to use without any doubt or hesitation about it. If u prepare any dish using this rice then, i am sure u will love the food.

Dawath Basmathi Rice
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27903135930331/k2311a039/3.9.07