Sana Namerakahonpo Essence  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I wonder if this is their attempt to minimize the cost of the product
  • I like this type of packaging as I can control how much to of essence I want to have
  • I love the floral fragrance from the essence

• by janicemic

I got this essence from our local drug store at $20 for 30ml of concentrated soya bean extract. This essence also contains Arbutin for whitening effect and collagen for younger looking skin. It has a lot of good comment and feedback from users online and was featured in beauty magazines too.

Like all Japanese product I purchased, this also comes in plastic packaging. I wonder if this is their attempt to minimize

the cost of the product. Anyway the product comes in a tube packaging. It has a small twirl cap with really tiny opening that dispense the essence. I like this type of packaging as I can control how much to of essence I want to have; there will be no chance of waist or dispensing too much. To dole out the essence, I squeeze the tube gently and a droplet will appear ...

• at the nozzle. The texture of the essence is lotion like. It is white in color and it is not at all gooey as it doesn’t glide on my palm. I love the floral fragrance from the essence.

So I use this after I cleanse and tone my face. I will spread this on my face and gently massage them in circulatory movement for the lotion to settle. I was amazed at

how fast the lotion absorb in to my skin. Initially I was afraid the essence will be too thick and I will have trouble with absorption, but I’m happy I was wrong. However, on how well this work for me, I am sorely sad that this essence doesn’t do much to me other than moisturizing my face. It doesn’t have any brightening effect on my face and it produce an icky sheen after application.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359231131/k2311a1216/12.16.10