Shiseido Aqualabel Aqua Enhancer  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how simple the aqua enhancer is packed
  • I experiment with the enhancer to find the best application that will give the best of result

• by janicemic

I got this from our local drug store at $20 for a 130ml of goodness. This product was a rave in beauty magazines, beauty talk shows in the television box, and even in beauty forum. The aqua enhancer is like a serum or an essence that actually enhanced or boosts the affectivity of your other beauty product.

I love how simple the aqua enhancer is packed. It has a black cap and clear blue bottle that simply reveal the watery

essence in the bottle. It makes the bottle of essence look so tasty.

Anyway, the direction on how to use this aqua enhancer is still being debated in beauty forum. However, my take is that if the essence is supposed to promote absorption of other beauty product that we slap on our face, then this enhancer should be use after other beauty product. Nevertheless, I can’t bring myself to apply this on top of my BB cream or my foundation.

• Imagine drenching your face after something powdery?

I experiment with the enhancer to find the best application that will give the best of result. So I use them after cleansing and toning my face. I pat the enhancer all over my face and it dry off I apply my moisturizer and BB cream. This regime doesn’t bring any result to me. So I change the step by applying the enhancer after my moisturizer instead. I love how it actually boosts

my moisturizer to a higher level. My skin feel so supple and my make up actually last longer.

I dare myself to apply the enhancer after my BB cream and imagine the mess I make. My BB cream appears a little muddy and after patting the skin dry. I dab a few powder on them to settle the BB cream. I swear my skin appear matt the whole 8 hours. I did not re-powder and I am so in love with the enhancer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359221131/k2311a1216/12.16.10