Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Essence
  • This is another item I love from Hada Labo
  • It cost me $20 for a 30 gram of whitening essence

• by janicemic

This is another item I love from Hada Labo. It cost me $20 for a 30 gram of whitening essence. Like all other Hada Labo whitening product, this essence also contain Arbutin and Vitamin C. I also love how they do not have fragrant, mineral oil so it doesn’t clog my pores, no alcohol for my sensitive skin

and no colorant.

The packaging for the essence is pretty simple. It looks like a marker pen to me. The cap is black in color while the body of the tube is blue with white wordings. I love that the tube comes with a pump that actually work. One full force of the pump is sufficient for my face and a small portion of my neck. The essence is whitish and gooey nature.

So I apply this after my cleanser and toner. I pump one full pump on to my palm and start to pat them on my face. By rubbing both palms together it kind of heats up the essence a little and I ...

• Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Essence
      love how it simply absorb in to the skin in no time. I do not like the sticky feel it produced while dabbing them on my skin however it passed really quickly.

I adore how the essence preps my face for make up. I have an instant brighter complexion and my make up glides on easily. The essence

works like a make up base for me. I also apply them on my eye lids and I was surprised that it doesn’t sting. My eye shadows appear to stay longer and my foundation too. After using this for months, I can say that the essence does work at brightening my face and my acne scars are so much lighter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359211131/k2311a1216/12.16.10