Anosa Barley Licorice Whitening Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love how the mask contains natural ingredients like barley or also known as Job’s tear extract to others
  • I believe it is the best for long term effect
  • This is what I do not like about the mask as I believe that the mask should be more consistent and solid in texture
  • I think it would be great if the mask comes with a spatula but since it’s a reasonably price mask, I can’t ask too much

• by janicemic

I got this mask at a really cheap price from an online beauty store. It only cost me $7 for a 100ml of mask. I love how the mask contains natural ingredients like barley or also known as Job’s tear extract to others. Pearl barley is great for dry scaly skin, and it is absolutely a must for acne prone skin. I love how Job’s tear extract can sooth redness on my skin and how it reduces blemishes I have from my acne. I love putting natural active ingredients on my face. I

believe it is the best for long term effect.

The mask comes in a tub packaging that is mostly blue in color where the lid is black in color. The packaging reminds me of a mini Baskin Robbin ice cream container. The texture of the mask is clay like however it is more to a runny side of clay. It is apple green in color. This is what I do not like about the mask as I believe that the mask should be more consistent and solid in texture. However I love ...

• how the mask emit barley aroma. It’s just so soothing.

So I use the mask after I clean and steam my face for 5 to 10 minutes. I believe steaming my face will open up my pores and eventually the mask will be able to work better to absorb all the impurities from my skin. I think it would be great if the mask comes with a spatula but since it’s a reasonably price mask, I can’t ask too much. I apply the mask using my own spatula for hygiene purpose and also

not to contaminate the content of the mask. Since the mask paste is pretty gooey, it takes a while to dry off.

After rinsing off with warm water I will pat my skin dry and voila I love how my skin looks brighter. I look rosy with a healthy glow. However, I do not like the washing process, as like how all other clay mask I have, it is very tough to wash off. And despite the healthy glow, my skin look very dry and I need to use tons of moisturizer to calm them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359171131/k2311a1216/12.16.10