Cool Confidence Original Bonus Size Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Based on my experience you can save money on the bonus size because it last for 2 and a half months while the original size last only for a month
  • I prefer to use the bonus size since the effect is still the same

• by grecy

I was shopping for health and wellness product and I was looking for Cool Confidence Roll-on at the same time. I saw one on the shelves and bought immediately for the price of $ 1.99. I was startled that it increases the price. How can they increase the price so fast?

I keep asking that question back in my mind until I read the labels that the size changes too. From 1.7 fl oz it become 2.6 fl oz. I over looked

that the bottle stated that it is a bonus size and then I started to smile. Silly me. Anyway, this one has also the same effect on my underarm as this variant is the original type of Cool Confidence.

I apply it after bath. I shake first before applying. It is easy to apply. You can put it immediately without turning the bottle upside down. It is easy to dry and you can depend on it that it will do its job ...

• to keep you protected. It has no strong formula; it is good for sensitive underarms. The increase of price is just right because there are more liquids inside the bigger bottle. It has a slight baby powder sent though the scent does not last for longer hours. It has no powder residue nor leaves a white stain on my clothes. It keeps me dry all over.

But the question is this, does this bonus size is better to use compare to the

original size. Based on my experience you can save money on the bonus size because it last for 2 and a half months while the original size last only for a month. I prefer to use the bonus size since the effect is still the same. It only saves up my money for every purchase. But, I have no choice when the bonus size is not available. I will buy the original size rather than run out of a good deodorant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121359141131/k2311a1216/12.16.10