Modicare utensil cleaner gel  » Housewares  »
  • I am a housewife and I love the products, which are really good in quality, quantity and of course good in price too
  • And I have such a product, which is Modicare utensil cleaner gel, which is used to clean the utensils, and, since I am using it in my kitchen, I have noticed that all my steel utensils are shining a lot and they look very clean

• by sanath
      I am a housewife and I love the products, which are really good in quality, quantity and of course good in price too. And I have such a product, which

is Modicare utensil cleaner gel, which is used to clean the utensils, and, since I am using it in my kitchen, I have noticed that all my steel utensils are shining ...

• a lot and they look very clean. It is very easy to clean all the sticky utensils and they get clean very soon, as we do not need to rub
        a lot. Even my friends and neighbours asked me the secret behind it. Then I said it is Modicare product. I liked it and I am giving good rank to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53903135900331/k2311a039/3.9.07