The Furminator Pet Grooming Brush  » Pets  »
  • I have enjoyed grooming the kitties one at a time
  • This brush is sold in most pet stores, however, I found it at PetSmart
  • I love this brush, and I am hoping to have it around for a long time

• by Victoria Durm

One of the hardest things in the world is dealing with excess pet hair. This is especially true with cats. My family and I are not allergic cat dander. However, with the five cats we have, especially the two that are long haired, the dander gets everywhere.

I have tried everything to help keep the dander situation. Finally, we have it. The solution is the Furminator. This razor thin brush takes up

any loose dander.

My cats love it. They can’t wait to lay still and get their fur groomed. This is a chore I started soon after the product was purchased. I have enjoyed grooming the kitties one at a time.

The brush is thin, like a razor blade, and gentle enough to go much deeper than other products. It does not cut the skin. The cats pur, and nudge me, wanting ...

• more.

This brush is sold in most pet stores, however, I found it at PetSmart. It cost me around 19.99. It originally came with an anti-shedding shampoo. This shampoo is supposed to be applied before using the brush. However, I find the brush works much better without the shampoo.

After brushing my cats with this brush, I found their fur extremely soft. The brushing brings the animals’ skin oils to the surface,

making the fur very shiny, and healthy.

Compared to other brushes I have tried in the past, this brush is tops on my list. We have two brushes in my household, but this is the brush my cats prefer. To be able to make my cats actually want to be groomed, I could never ask for anything more. I love this brush, and I am hoping to have it around for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2916121358981131/k2311a1216/12.16.10