Yoko Cucumber Spa Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • It only cost me $2 for a big pack of bathing salt
  • I think they are the best for my sensitive skin
  • I am disappointed as this product just doesn’t work on me

• by janicemic

I got this cucumber salt from an online beauty store. It only cost me $2 for a big pack of bathing salt. I got them after my two successful results from Yoko’s milk salt and the whitening effect it did to my armpit and bikini lines. I was so happy with the result that when I saw bathing salt that is enhanced with cucumber would be soothing for my skin. What really sold me the salt pack was

the claim that it will whiten my skin in 7 days. That’s a really bold marketing statement.

Like all other Yoko bathing salt, the cucumber salt is enriched with Vitamin E and Olive oil. I try to use product that are made of natural active ingredients to the maximum for my sensitive skin. I think they are the best for my sensitive skin. Anything that is harsh will just make my skin irritated and itchy at worst.

The texture ...

• of this salt is soft like all other Yoko bathing salt. However, the cucumber salt does not have any cucumber smell to it. It actually has the scent of winter melon. I actually feel thirsty when I bath. I love winter melon drink.

So like all other bathing salt, I use this in my shower of course. I start with drenched skin and massage the salt in circulatory movement on my skin. I leave them on for a

while before I rinsed them off and then I use body shampoo to make sure I really clean my skin from the salt particles left over. Despite using them for over a month now, I don’t think I am any fairer. The claim that it will brighten my skin in 7 days is just a marketing tactic. I am disappointed as this product just doesn’t work on me. However, like all bathing salt, it does make my skin smooth and supple.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121358811031/k2311a1216/12.16.10