Rhinocort nasal spray  » Medicine  »
  • In my experience the nasal spray is far better then any tablets, as it is not having any side effects and safe to use

• by sanath
      Rhinocort nasal spray is used to cure the allergic symptoms of cold and sneezes. Before I use it or before my doctor prescribes it to me I used to

suffer from cold allergy, which causes many number of sneezes at a time, and because of which I was feeling headache and I was tired. Last time when I ...

• went to the doctor, he prescribed me this nasal spray, which I used for 3 days and my cold symptoms were disappeared. And I was feeling all right. In
        my experience the nasal spray is far better then any tablets, as it is not having any side effects and safe to use. Better consult your doctor before u take any action.

Rhinocort nasal spray
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26903135880331/k2311a039/3.9.07