Yoko Spa Milk Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • The milk salt cost very little at $2 per pack
  • I like how the packaging comes with a zip lock where you can reseal the plastic packaging once you are done using them

• by janicemic

In my recent craze of milk whitening product, I have extend them to bathing product too. I saw this milk salt technology from an online beauty forum and decided to purchase one to try. The milk salt cost very little at $2 per pack.

I like how the packaging comes with a zip lock where you can reseal the plastic packaging once you are done using them. However, I find them a little troublesome

as you might wet the whole package in the bathroom in the midst of using them. So I actually store them in my own container. The zip locker is good at keeping the salt from moisture too its just that I want to be safe with it.

I love the aroma from this milk salt. I don’t smell like milk after using them instead I have this sweet scent which I find very girly.

• The salt is enriched with pure milk and Vitamin E. We all know how milk is good for whitening and some of my friends even use milk to wash their face believing they will end up with natural brighter face. Well she did look fair though but the thought of slathering milk on my face is way too adventurous for me. Anyway, the salt has a slight yellowish color to it.

So I use

this in the shower of course I wet my skin first and rub the salt on my skin in circulatory movement. The instruction was to leave them on for 3 minutes so I did just that. I rinse with warm water and voila, I’m so amazed at how soft my skin felt. I am totally in love with this milk salt. I adore how my skin is brighter in color and how supple they feel

Yoko Spa Milk Salt

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121358721031/k2311a1216/12.16.10