Knorr instant soups  » Food  »
  • I always keep it in my kitchen, because for my children it is the favourite

• by sanath
      Have u ever tried the instant soups from Knor, they are very good in taste and very easy to make and it hardly takes some 10 minutes

to get ready. The knor soup comes in many flavours and many varieties and the prices are slightly high but worthy. Whenever i need to invite some guests, or relatives, I just go to shop and get knor soups and serve it hot before meals. Even my children like it a ...

• Knorr instant soups
      lot. It has some necessary nutrition in it, which is again good for children. I always keep it in my kitchen, because for my children
      it is the favourite. If u really love to have many varieties of soups at your home then go for knorr soups, which are simply best.

VINAYAK says :

re : I always keep it in my kitchen, because for my children it is the favourite
Best instant recipe for evening starters

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27903135870331/k2311a039/3.9.07