Le’ Hazelia Masque Dead Sea Bath Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this bath salt as it works perfectly on exfoliating my dead skin cells
  • I think now that I exfoliate much, my body lotions work better on me too

• by janicemic

Aside from my love to pamper my skin on my face, I also love to indulge in bathing product. I am passionate about anything that has aromatherapy in them. It makes me happy to take care of myself like that. I always believe in, you got to love and take care of yourself before anyone else can or will. So recently while shopping with friends for Christmas, I saw this lovely sea bath salt in Yokoso Shijuku store in our shopping mall.

It cost me $10 for 1kg of bath salt. I think its very reasonably priced.

The ingredients are so natural, dead sea crystal salt, jojoba oil, vitamins from plant and amino acid which was extracted from flowers, seeds, trees and fruits. Imagine all the goodness that I’m applying on my skin.

I love this bath salt as it works perfectly on exfoliating my dead skin cells. I use them in my shower of course. I wet my body a little and begin ...

• with scrubbing the bath salt on my skin in circulatory movement. I was surprise at how my uneven skin tone on my legs is lighter with the bath salt. I use them twice weekly, well when I’m not lazy. I sometimes tend to be a dreamy, I light up tea candle and play soothing music in background when I bath. I love the great aroma from this bath salt. They are so relaxing and after I scrub I will soak for a
        little 10 minutes with some shower oil. This is what I call D.I.Y my beauty therapy. If I only I have enough money to build a built in sauna?

The bath salt is great at keeping my skin moisturized too. I think now that I exfoliate much, my body lotions work better on me too. I also use this on my feet. After scrubbing them I soak them with rose petals. I love this very much and would definitely repurchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3116121358641031/k2311a1216/12.16.10