China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love wearing bright nail polish, especially in the spring and summer
  • I definitely recommend this nail polish for people who aren't afraid of wearing bright colors and want something pretty to try out
  • China Glaze is a pretty high quality nail polish brand, but I definitely prefer OPI over this
  • This is a decent amount of time, but it definitely doesn't compare to OPI in my opinion

• by kelairyy

I love wearing bright nail polish, especially in the spring and summer. China Glaze’s For Audrey nail polish is a gorgeous Tiffany blue color, very similar to the color of the Tiffany jewelry boxes, or a robin blue. This is one of my favorite colors for nail polish, and I wear this all year round, but mostly in the spring because it’s like a nice pastel-like blue. China Glaze nail polishes are around $6.50 at Sally’s Beauty Supply and Ulta.

I definitely recommend this nail polish for people who aren’t afraid of wearing bright colors and want something pretty to try out. Like mentioned earlier, the color is absolutely

gorgeous! China Glaze is a pretty high quality nail polish brand, but I definitely prefer OPI over this. The brush is very thin, like many drugstore nail polishes, which I am not a fan of because it makes applying nail polish to my nails harder. Also, I usually find that China Glaze nail polishes in general seem to be streaky. When I apply the first coat, the color hardly shows up, so a second coat is definitely necessary. The color is noticeable on some areas of the nail, but in other areas, you can see my nail through the For Audrey color. After a second coat, it is a ...

• lot better, but there are still some areas that are uneven where you can sort of see my nail through the nail polish. However, if I apply a third coat (for me, at least), For Audrey seems to get a little goupy on my nails and the littlest things will nick the nail polish. I’m not usually a perfectionist when it comes to my nail polish, so I usually just apply two coats and don’t really care about the few areas where you can sort of still see my nail. China Glaze’s For Audrey nail polish starts to chip pretty fast. Sometimes I’ll have chipping start even the day
        I apply my nail polish, but it’s nothing serious. Usually I can wear my nail polish for about four or five days until the chipping gets pretty noticeable. This is a decent amount of time, but it definitely doesn’t compare to OPI in my opinion.

Overall, the formula and quality are okay; they’re not amazing, but I don’t hate it either. Because For Audrey is such a gorgeous Tiffany blue color, I love this nail polish and wear it quite often. I am going to repurchase this again because I love the color, but if OPI comes out with a nail polish that is this color, I’m probably going to switch over to that.

China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121358501031/k2311a1215/12.15.10