Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller .5 fl oz (15 ml)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Anyway, after number of attempts to cover up bagginess and dark circles beneath eyes using cosmetics, I decided to unburden myself and thus conferred with my pharmacist in local pharmacy
  • Overall, in my experience, this product actually does temporarily extenuate puffiness and moderate dark circles, but it does not permanently lessen them

• by grandilo

Due to exhaustion, stress, aging, luck of fresh air, allergies, unbalanced body liquids, too much alcohol or excessively salted food yesterday or for whatever other reason I wake up with gentle puffiness under my eyes, Garnier never fails as my loyal ally. On top of everything, even dark circles after nine winks, caused by nocturnal ramble might be perfectly treated with refreshing roller. The surprising results are instant, albeit I am bound to say now and then the results just don’t last.

Anyway, after number of attempts to cover up bagginess and dark

circles beneath eyes using cosmetics, I decided to unburden myself and thus conferred with my pharmacist in local pharmacy. Familiar with the matter in question she suggested something to handle my eye skin and recommended prolonged care with this curious roller ball next to energetic green bottle. Since first use, I genuinely adore tremendous calming effect I feel inside during pleasing, morning bedtime ritual, and the bright, fresh look of my eyes. Of course it is no forever-lasting miracle, still utilized regularly indisputably creates distinctive change, shrinking swollen membranes and abating dark sloppiness beneath my ...

• eyes rather remarkably. Almost right off, terribly manifested puffiness beyond my eyes is ultimately extenuated while the skin looks blissfully solid, vigorous and firm, at least for a part of the day.

From time to time, I do repeat the practice in the afternoon, when the occurrence inevitably worsens, and the cooling sensation reminds me of remoted trick of putting a chilled spoon on eye circles. Since the roller is somehow little, now and then I tend to found it more effective if rubbed on my index finger and then sensually massage into the

areas bellow the eyes. Naturally, always particularly careful to leave the solution out of the eyes – not that it burns, but it does not help in sense of calming your eyes either.

Overall, in my experience, this product actually does temporarily extenuate puffiness and moderate dark circles, but it does not permanently lessen them. Paying exceptional attention to my appearance I tend to buy only safe and expensive, designer cosmetic products. Albeit old habits die hard, Garnier tought me a lesson – achieving outstanding results for just a bit over 10 $!!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121358441031/k2311a1215/12.15.10