Banana Republic by Banana Republic for Women - 4.2 oz EDP Spray  » Perfume  »
  • In my opinion, Banana Republic indeed has a light, clean scent, not overwhelming or too strong, but delicate and subtle
  • I disagree with what she says,but in accordance with my overly romantic niece, it has a tinge of fairy tale and concealed sexy vibes

• by grandilo

My niece is only fourteen, yet she regards herself as a perfect adult in proper sense of the word. Right now, she is supremely in vogue since perfumes and scents are in the center of her universe. To my absolute astonishment, she believes firmly to be expert in fragrances, considering both emotional and physical aspects. I don’t have a vague idea what she mean, yet bear it in mind when buying her birthday gifts, for I firmly believe aunts – unlike parents – should

spoil kids!

Albeit striving sternly to be mature, she is outrageously fussy in all scented products, nonetheless she likes this spray best, swearing and crossing her heart how tremendously special and elegant is! In my opinion, Banana Republic indeed has a light, clean scent, not overwhelming or too strong, but delicate and subtle. Furthermore, I would mark it as easy but floral, smelling pleasantly summery, casual and free, thus perfectly suitable for a girl of her age.

While we were in store, sprayed ...

• on the paper actually fit my taste as well, but unluckily, mixed with my own natural smell proved deeply disappointing. In my belief, the spray should qualify between modern green ones, distinctively fresh and soft, with just a pinch of elegance. Reviving, opening top notes of honeysuckle, clementine and bergamot tends to blend graciously with hearty, middle notes of lily of the valley, leaves and water-lily. Warmer base notes end calming but generously with relaxed, powdery amber, mahogany and white musk, perfectly sweet and
        tender. I disagree with what she says,but in accordance with my overly romantic niece, it has a tinge of fairy tale and concealed sexy vibes.

Overall, I would mark Banana Republic for Women a sheer, breezy fragrance, remotely extravagant and chiefly relaxed, distinctively young smell. However, the only negative remark she has is that the smell does not last! Even with three, four sprays, meticulously applied in the morning, the magic is vanished into thin air long before she came back from school.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5615121358431031/k2311a1215/12.15.10