Nikon Coolpix S7c  » Cameras  »
  • This is one interesting digital camera I've come across
  • Despite so, this camera shouldn't have any problem sliding in your pocket
  • For me, this is not my favourite way to navigate making me kinda lazy to explore its functions

• by fidainc
      This is one interesting digital camera I’ve come across. Not only its pretty looking (most Nikon digital camera I feel caters to the ladies who needs their gadgets to be just as vain), it has a WiFi function which is by far the most outrageous!

Although you may be able to enter a WEP key for protected networks, it will not work for those that name require a username and password to login.

Its slightly curvy design means that its thinner at the right hand side and slightly thicker on ...

• the other side.

Despite so, this camera shouldn’t have any problem sliding in your pocket.

iPod user may like this camera as the mode function calls for iPod click-wheel like menu.

But since the display is not touch sensitive, actual selection is done using the

directional pad and OK button.

For me, this is not my favourite way to navigate making me kinda lazy to explore its functions.

Kudos to Nikon for pulling something different than the rest of the gadgets in its class, but while doing so, they really shouldn’t neglect the basic operations quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43903135840331/k2311a039/3.9.07