Tiger Airways
  • My first time on that airplane I know for sure will not be my last
  • The experience I had with them is the best inspite it being a budget airline that flies all over Asia

• by fidainc
      My first time on that airplane I know for sure will not be my last. The experience I had with them is the best inspite it being a budget airline that flies all over Asia.

Online booking is a breeze and

with the very competitive prices, its hard to resist, really! I end up flying to somewhere I’ve never heard of before.

No regrets of course as their website has a good guide as to what I can do in every single ...

• airport they landed in.

Unlike other budget airline, you will be assign a seat and not like taking a bus *LOL*.

Other than passenger having to pay for food and drinks consumed on flight, I kinda enjoy my ride and the

pilot made announcements now and then.

I can safely say he’s pretty entertaining.

The seats are not like those big planes but it is still comfortable to me but not so much for those over 150kg/300lbs as the knee room may not be that favourable to you.

Tiger Airways
    SATISH says :

i have booked 2 way ticked from bangalore to singapore, can i change the return date from singapore

Galega says :

Yes, you can change the return date. However, you have to pay change fee for per person along with any other fees (like the extra price of ticket for the change date).

Needless to say, You can change only when there is availability of seats.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 40903135830331/k2311a039/3.9.07