Gallery Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
Singapore
  • I booked a smoking room so I was kinda worried the stench from the previous occupant will still linger but I was surprise its smells nice still
  • Its a shame the hotel couldn't be located in a more centralise location where tourist will fancy but could it be why it is the way it is now because of its location

• by fidainc
      Lucky for me I got myself checked in this hotel before they were declared a certified ‘Boutique Hotel’ class. These kind of hotels are not quite a 5 star one but probably a combo of 4 and 5 stars with the extra edge.

I manage to get a good deal the first time round and upon checking in they offered me a free upgrade to one of their corner rooms (ie, 2 side of the walls are made up of windows).

The

sight of the room took my breath away.

It is chic, simple and yet homely.

The bathroom is actually not at small as I had thought.

Its the glass door that’s taking up the space.

Service is prompt because I was made aware the room was occupied and I had to wait less than an hour for them to clear the room.

I booked a smoking room so I was kinda worried the stench from the previous occupant will still linger but ...

• I was surprise its smells nice still.

I made another trip a year later and this time round they also gave me a free upgrade but eventhough it wasn’t the corner room, it was a much bigger room.

They still maintain the same service standard as per my last visit to my surprise.

I would have thought they will get all smug since being labelled as the Boutique Hotel.

FYI: I’m not rich and I don’t dress and talk rich.

Hotel staff

will usually not take a second look at me but this hotel is different.

Even the chambermaids are nice! I had a conversation with a few of them on my first stay because I kinda got lost around the building and they stopped whatever task they’re doing to offer their sincere help!

Its a shame the hotel couldn’t be located in a more centralise location where tourist will fancy but could it be why it is the way it is now because of its location?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2903135820331/k2311a039/3.9.07