Zum Body Shea Butter & Meadowfoam Seed Oil Body Lotion in Lavender Lemon  » Health  »
  • A really like body lotion I like to use while giving and receiving a massage is Zum Body Shea Butter & Meadowfoam Seed Oil Body Lotion in Lavender Lemon
  • I think it is an excellent massage lotion or every day body lotion for both men and women
  • I would highly recommend this body lotion to any male of female to use to help keep their skin and body looking and feeling great
  • I wish you all the best with keeping your skin and body looking and feeling its best

• by Soleil Robins

A really like body lotion I like to use while giving and receiving a massage is Zum Body Shea Butter & Meadowfoam Seed Oil Body Lotion in Lavender Lemon. It is nourishing to the skin and body and calming to the mind and spirit.

This body lotion is completely natural. It is made with natural ingredients like vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, natural moisturizers, herbs, body butters, oats, waxes and essential oils. The lotion is very thick and oily which is why it makes an excellent body massaging lotion. The scent of the lotion has a nice even lavender citrus scent to it that is calming and

yet uplifting to the mind, body, and spirit.

The way I like to use this body lotion when I am giving a massage is by squeezing a large handful of it into my hands. Then I take my lotion filled hands and massage it into the persons skin and body from head to toe really focusing all the sore areas of their body. The lotion does not dry out quickly so I do not have to constantly keep getting more lotion which is really nice. The lotion just easily allows my hands to slide up and down a persons body easily without pulling or rubbing ...

• to roughly. After I am done giving the massage the person is left pain free and happy with nice soft skin and the lavender lemon calming aroma left on them to help keep them calm throughout their day. I mainly use this lotion on females, but sometimes males to request it. I think it is an excellent massage lotion or every day body lotion for both men and women.

Moy only complaint about the Zum Body Shea Butter & Meadowfoam Seed Oil Body Lotion in Lavender Lemon is the small body it comes in which is only 2 ounces. I usually use 2 ounces during

one massage. The lotion is very expensive, but well worth every penny I think. I would highly recommend this body lotion to any male of female to use to help keep their skin and body looking and feeling great. I would even recommend it to a massage therapist to use to help give wonderful relaxing massages to their clients. I do hope those of you who try this lovely body lotion like the way it smells and works whether your using it to give a massage or on yourself. I wish you all the best with keeping your skin and body looking and feeling its best.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415121357980931/k2311a1215/12.15.10