Footherapy Tea Tree & Aloe Foot Lotion  » Health  »
  • I like to use it all year round cause it really helps prevent my feet and heals from cracking and drying out
  • The best way I have found to use this foot lotion is by first soaking my feet in my footbath to help soft up my skin
  • The Footherapy Tea Tree and Aloe Foot Lotion is affordable I think and made well

• by Soleil Robins

A very luxurious foot lotion to use to help keep your feet soft all the time is the Footherapy Tea Tree & Aloe Foot Lotion. I like to use it all year round cause it really helps prevent my feet and heals from cracking and drying out. I even use it on my hands and it helps keep them well hydrated and protected as well.

The lotion is thick and rich and it has a strong tea tree scent to it that I find pleasant. However, some people do not because it off sets there perfumes and body sprays which it does do

and that is why I only wear it at nighttime. The natural ingredients in this foot lotion that I truly like are the aloe, tea tree oil, glycerin, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. I do not like the fragrance or parabens in this lotion because they are unnatural and are not safe for the environment. I like environmentally friendly body care products the most, but this product even though it isn’t completely natural does do a great job soothing, moisturizing, and protecting my feet from the dry air.

The best way I have found to use this foot lotion is by first soaking ...

• my feet in my footbath to help soft up my skin. Then I like to pat my feet dry and squeeze a large handful of the foot lotion into my hands. After I massage the lotion into my feet until it is completely absorbed into my feet and skin. The lotion is not greasy or oily and does absorb quickly. However, I do find I do have to apply this foot lotion every day in order to keep my feet soft. If I do miss a day of putting this lotion on my feet my feet do become dry for whatever reason.
        Other than that I do think this is a very good foot lotion to use for maintaining healthy soft feet.

The Footherapy Tea Tree and Aloe Foot Lotion is affordable I think and made well. I like the amount I get per bottle and would recommend it to someone to use to help keep their feet moisturized and well protected from the dry air. I do hope those of you who use this foot lotion like what it does for your feet and skin as well. I wish you all the best at keeping your feet feeling healthy and beautiful as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3415121357970931/k2311a1215/12.15.10