Garnier Fructis Style Wet Shine Hair Gel
  • Another thing I like about it is that it's not as sticky as the other gels I've used
  • For the money, this one is definitely the best hair gel I’ve every purchased

• by ClickMyReview

If you’re looking for an inexpensive hair gel that really holds up, you should try Garnier Fructis Style Wet Shine Hair Gel in the bright green tube. I buy it at my local Walmart and it only costs about $3 for a tube. This hair gel has a great, strong hold and you can spike your hair with it, but you will still be able to get your fingers or a comb through it.

Most other gels make your hair so hard, you can’t move it once you put it in. Another good thing about the Garnier gel is that is washes out really well. I don’t have to use a clarifier to get it out. That’s good because using a daily clarifier strips my hair really bad. Another thing I like about it is that it’s not as sticky as the other gels I’ve used.

• I’ve got really thin hair and the sticky stuff looks horrible on me.

I’ve tried all different types of hair gel and some of it can be very expensive and they still don’t work as good as this gel works. For the money, this one is definitely the best hair gel I’ve every purchased. I even have my boyfriend using it now and he loves it too. If you’re not sure about it, you

can also buy it at Walgrens. I like to buy new stuff there because they have a total return policy no matter what the reason. So when I try new things like cosmetics I buy them at Walgrens first. They take everything back even if you have used it. For $3 and the ability to get your money back, I would tell you to give Garnier Fructis Style Wet Shine Hair Gel a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357870931/k2311a1215/12.15.10