Silk Whitia Whitening and Moisturizing Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought the mask wouldn’t be that bad after all and I’m just trying to justify the price for mask
  • However, since I use the mask indoor, I thought it is not a problem

• by janicemic

I got this mask from our local drug store since the mask is a hit in beauty forum and magazines. The price is really pricey for me; it cost me $4.5 for a piece of mask. The packaging of the mask is very simple; its light blue in color with white wordings and I was pretty shallow as I bought the mask because of the wording, “material are from France”. I thought the mask wouldn’t be that bad after all and I’m just trying to justify the price for mask.

\

The mask has Hyaluronic acid particles which is great for moisturizing my oily skin. It also has Vitamin E and C and Collagen which will do wonder to my sensitive and skin damaged skin. I don’t like what I see as there’s Methyl Paraben at the end of the ingredient list. However, since I use the mask indoor, I thought it is not a problem.

Anyway, I use this mask after I cleanse and steam my face for 5 to 10 minutes. After patting my skin dry, I apply ...

• the mask on to my face. I use my fingers to fit the mask and to ensure my skin is not missing any of the Hyaluronic particles. I had to tap the mask to ensure it fit on every corner of my face. The mask sheet is pretty large for my face so some of them are tugged underneath my chin; on my neck area.

I was glad that the essence from the mask is just enough for the mask sheet and it didn’t drip down from my chin to

my neck. However, by end of the masking session, I thought the mask dry off too quickly as by 15 minutes or so; the mask sheet is pretty dry in an air conditioned room. I don’t think I would repurchase this as the mask has a strong fragrance and I felt like I’m slapping perfume on my face. It doesn’t do much of brightening on my face either. My skin still looks dull by end of the facial. I do feel moisturized though but it isn’t really so great that I would repurchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357770931/k2311a1215/12.15.10