Cool Confidence Baby Powder Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know they come up with this one because some of the consumer likes the smell of baby powder and like to try baby products even if they are old hahahahaha
  • When I was riding a public vehicle I noticed one passenger next to me smelling the baby powder scent but he never know that is not a baby powder but a roll-on
  • Anyway, it works as a deodorant so I believe the product is still good to purchase

• by grecy

I was visiting Watson SM Bicutan Bicutan Paranaque City when I saw this anti-perspirant deodorant together with some deodorants available in the market. This is the first time for me to know that Avon Cool Confidence comes up with a baby powder roll-on. So it means you are like applying baby powder in your underarms but only in liquid form.

Before, I applied baby powder on my underarms because I have an idea that powder blocks the perspiration just like the

loose powder does to a face. But I was wrong. I still perspire even it has a powder and not only that, the powder leaves a white stain on my dress, on the underarm part. So it is good that Cool Confidence have this kind. I know they come up with this one because some of the consumer likes the smell of baby powder and like to try baby products even if they are old hahahahaha.

I am one of them.

I perspire a lot and I am the type that works and move a lot. I want this one to keeps me protected and to smell good. Anyway, this one works. It is just like those Cool Confidence deodorant I used. It blocks my perspiration, it does not leave a white stain on my clothes and it keeps me dry there. It last for long hours and it keeps my underarms soft and easy to shave. It is good to apply ...

• Cool Confidence Baby Powder Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
      after bath and it dries fast. However, I can feel the deodorant even it is already dry. It leaves a slight heavy feeling on the underarms.

Not only that, it has a strong Baby powder smell. When I was riding a public vehicle I noticed one passenger next to me smelling the baby powder scent but he never know that is not a baby powder but a roll-on. He does not know that the one he smelled is not in

my face but in my underarms. That one made me laugh inside. Anyway, to minimize the smell I apply only one coat. As of now, I seldom use it as there are so many deodorants I am using right now. And, I am not at ease at the strong baby powder smell. If only Avon will lessen the scent, I should have been using it until now. Anyway, it works as a deodorant so I believe the product is still good to purchase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357760931/k2311a1215/12.15.10