Avon Cool Confidence Original Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought mine from an Avon Representative
  • Even when I get stressed in the office and I went up and down the stairs, I do not get problem regarding the wetness of my underarms
  • I noticed the speed of growth of my hair that is why after a week I shave
  • As long as it blocks the perspiration, I know I am well protected and it is good to have it

• by grecy

My very first Anti-perspirant from Avon is Cool Confidence Original. This during the time that Avon is not being innovative and only has one kind of Cool Confidence Anti-Perspirant. The size is 1.7 fl. Oz that cost $ .99. I bought mine from an Avon Representative. It is always in stock compare to other variants.

I apply it every morning after bath. It dries fast. You do not have to turn the roll-on upside down

to get the liquid because it is ready once you apply it. My underarms have no odor and no wetness. It last for long even if you do not take a bath on the other day. If you want it to last for really that long, apply a second coat.

This anti-perspirant blocks the perspiration. Even when I get stressed in the office and I went up and down the stairs, I do not get problem ...

• regarding the wetness of my underarms. There is zero wetness. This one is really effective. When shaving, it is now easy. You can apply this roll-on after shaving to make your underarm soft.

It gives my underarms zero wetness and odor but it does not make my underarm lighter. It does not promise minimizing hair but it does make the growth of hair that easy. I noticed the speed of growth of my hair that is

why after a week I shave. This becomes one of my problems. I stop using this and then I came back because it is effective in blocking stinky odor. But still, this one is just an anti-perspirant I do not expect much from it. As long as it blocks the perspiration, I know I am well protected and it is good to have it. When there are other variants that are not available I choose this one instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357750931/k2311a1215/12.15.10