Skin So Soft Renew and Refresh Age-Defying and Overnight Corrective Hand Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • If your hand looks old, has so many wrinkled parts and dry I recommend this one I am about to share my review now
  • After laundry I noticed how my hands look old
  • I do not want my hand to look stress so I bought this renew and refresh hand treatment
  • I like the size of the packaging because I can bring it everyday
  • There is a huge improvement using this one and I love it

• by grecy

If your hand looks old, has so many wrinkled parts and dry I recommend this one I am about to share my review now. I am only thirty years old. My hands look young because I seldom use my hands with household chores, only during weekend when it is laundry time. After laundry I noticed how my hands look old. My hand looks tired and ugly. I do not want my hand to look stress so I bought this renew and refresh hand treatment.

From the name of the product, it seems this hand treatment have so many things to work on your hand once you apply. I want to know how this one does its job. I

bought it for $ 6 and the size is 2.5 fl.oz,in Watson Pasay City Branch, Philippines. I like the size of the packaging because I can bring it everyday. It is small and it fits my purse.

After doing my laundry, I apply it both my hands. It leaves my hand feeling oil and once it dries it become soft. There is an oily features on your hand ones you apply it but after an hour the oil will disappear. After an hour that dryness is gone. It gives my hand intense moisture. Since this product claim to correct imperfection I am excited to know if it will lessen the veins of my hands. I have two obvious veins ...

• showing on my left hand and one vein on the right. This is cause by washing my hand when it is tired. I want the veins to disappear. It looks ugly. I let it overnight and I even apply more to see the changes.

When I woke up in the morning, you would not believe that there are no veins showing in my hands. I can see the color of the green veins but it is not showing, like bulking on my hands. I was thrilled! How lovely is this? Not only that, my hands are so soft and the color of my hand became pinkish from looking pale. There is a huge improvement using this one and I

love it. Since then, even if I do not do the laundry I put it every night and the same results happen.

I wonder why I cannot put it in daytime. Maybe because during day time we are using our hands, this hand cannot do its job hahahaha. I apply it on the hands of my mother because her hands look like the hands of a very old lady. I noticed her hand become lighter, the wrinkled skin are lessening. Her hand does not look young, but it looks fresh, lighter and well moisturized. However, once you stop using it, the effect stops too. So if you want to have ideal great hands, have a budget and stock many of this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357740931/k2311a1215/12.15.10