Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Roll-On Anti-Perspirant DeodorantG  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought it for $.99 and the size is 1.7 fl
  • It makes my underarms soft and I like touching it
  • It is a great anti-perspirant based on my experience

• by grecy

One of the roll on I tried is Skin So Soft Soft and Sensual Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. On the packaging it says it has a soft floral blend of lush white peaches, sensual sore, jasmine and warm vanilla. I remember I used essential oils that have jasmine. Jasmine is an effective anti-depressant. I am curious what changes it brings on my underarm.

At first it got me thinking, does our underarms get stress that I got to use this sensual roll-on for it to relax? Is this the same effect as when I apply my Aura Cacia Jasmine Therapy

essential oils in my body? It just happened that I was curious that is why I tried this product. I bought it for $ .99 and the size is 1.7 fl. I bought it from a nearest Watson Branch in Pasay City Philippines.

As I open the tube. I smell the light smell of Jasmine. The smell of Jasmine over powers the smell of some ingredients. I can smell the sweetness of vanilla. The perfume does not over power my body perfume though, but as soon as you raise your arms you will smell the Jasmine scents.

It is not ...

• easy to dry once apply. When I perspire, it does not leave white stains whenever I use darker color of clothes. It works fast; there is not smell on my underarms. It makes my underarms soft and I like touching it. This anti-perspirant lasts for longer hours. Even when I am running it keeps me dry. It is a great anti-perspirant based on my experience.

Well the question is, does it effective as a Sensual Roll-on? Literally, I do not get this one as this roll-on does not give a new shocking result except that it keeps me dry.

It has a calming effect when you are touching your underarms and you can smell the jasmine scents, but aside from that, there is nothing.

In addition, the packaging does not protect the liquid inside. I improperly kept it inside my bad when I travelled once and the liquid spill on my clothes inside my bag. I hope Avon come up with a tight cover but still easy to open. It is good anti-perspirant and you can enjoy using it. You will love the Jasmine scent, that smell is intoxicating as well as the vanilla. I rate this one 9.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115121357730931/k2311a1215/12.15.10