Haagen-Dazs Caramel Cone Ice Cream  » Food  »
  • When I dug into the ice cream, however, I found that what I had before me was a heavenly concoction of smooth creamy ice cream and caramel swirls
  • I think this added a nice contrast and made the ice cream overall less overwhelmingly rich
  • I really enjoyed the crunch of the ice cream cones with the creaminess of the ice cream
  • One of the things that I have noticed that I really like about this ice cream is that the ice cream cone pieces aren’t overly soggy, which surprised me
  • It has one of the most delicious flavors I have ever tried, and it has the perfect mix of textures

• by sarahanne

I was on a Haagen-Dazs kick when I purchased this rich and decadent ice cream. Caramel is a great ice cream flavor, but I find that sometimes it’s used too liberally and I can’t always handle its richness.

So while I was eager to try this flavor, I was a little wary of doing so.

When I dug into the ice cream, however, I found that what I had before me

was a heavenly concoction of smooth creamy ice cream and caramel swirls.

I really liked that the creaminess was enhanced by the wonderful crunchy ice cream cone pieces dipped in chocolate.

I think this added a nice contrast and made the ice cream overall less overwhelmingly rich.

I really enjoyed the crunch of the ice cream cones with the creaminess of the ice cream.

It was absolutely fantastic!

One of the ...

• things that I have noticed that I really like about this ice cream is that the ice cream cone pieces aren’t overly soggy, which surprised me.

I think it’s great that they stay crisp and crunchy, even though I don’t know how Haagen Dazs does it! This makes the ice cream even more enjoyable to eat because I still get to taste and experience that wonderful crunchy texture.

When I bought

it the first time I ate about half the container immediately!

This has become one of my favorite offerings from Haagen-Dazs.

It has one of the most delicious flavors I have ever tried, and it has the perfect mix of textures.

I’m always looking for the Caramel Cone variety when I go shopping now for ice cream! I think any caramel fan will fall all over themselves if they taste this ice cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2715121357710931/k2311a1215/12.15.10