Beau Monde BML 558HP Quartz
  • I have been wearing the Beau Monde watch for three full years, each day that I go out, I have never had a single problem with it
  • I found that to be great as sometimes I'd have to leave home quickly and I wouldn't have the time to sit down and pull apart the end of the watch, wear it, then do it up again
  • It is by far the best watch I have ever worn and still wearing now
  • I do suggest go and find one before it's all out of fashion, as if you are like me, you won't regret it

• by Susanna
      The band of this watch is silver in colour, with a pink colour in the middle. It is battery operated and just about the most comfortable watch I have ever worn in my life. This costed approximately $50, perhaps more or less and was given to me as a birthday gift. The band is adjustable, so if your hand do not fit (perhaps too small), you could take out a piece and resize it.

The back of this watch is made from stainless steel, which makes it very comfortable on the skin. I always had troubles wearing watches in the past, as my skin was not the type that likes watches, bracelets or any type of jewlery on it, as it got itchy. I have been wearing

the Beau Monde watch for three full years, each day that I go out, I have never had a single problem with it.

The watch fits around the hand well and does not hurt your skin at all. I have worn one type of watch which everytime my hand moved, there was a sting as the watch somehow was caught, and I had to take it off a few days later. Some other watches where nowhere near compared to this one as they are unable to adjust to size and was impossible to put on without feeling too tight, too lose or others.

Wearing this watch is almost like there is nothing on. I get so used to wearing this watch, that if I go out and ...

• not wear it, it feels strange or different. This watch has a very long lasting life.

The batteries that came with this watch lasted almost two years, which is a very good amount of time for me. It is easy to adjust the time, where there is a tiny round button on the side, and to adjust time, all you need to do is life it up and move the arrows to the right time. The time is very accurate, as in I set the time same as another clock, and a few months later, these times are still the same.

This watch does not go too fast or slow, which was what happened to some, even alarm clocks!

The band is also elastic, which makes it

easy to wear. You can just put it on without doing anything besides pulling on the band. I found that to be great as sometimes I’d have to leave home quickly and I wouldn’t have the time to sit down and pull apart the end of the watch, wear it, then do it up again.

The Beau Monde Quartz was made in Japan. It is extremely good in quality. It is by far the best watch I have ever worn and still wearing now.

I would not know what I’d do if they stopped making those, as I probably would never find another watch as comfortable as this one. I do suggest go and find one before it’s all out of fashion, as if you are like me, you won’t regret it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 64903135740331/k2311a039/3.9.07